- This event has passed.
Advanced Foot Correction – Torke Cycling
September 17, 2018 @ 8:00 am - September 18, 2018 @ 5:00 pm€600
Torke Cycling’s Foot Correction course takes confident bike fitters to the Next Level with their foot-pedal interface understanding, leading to even greater improvements for clients.
- Next step for all bikefitters
- Experience necessary
- Participant from all over the world
- Small groups (max 10 people)
- Theoretical and practical (50/50)
- Further optimisation cleat adjustment
- Wedges, in the shoe – under the shoe – heel? When which?
- Insole, when? Modable? Standard?
- Leglength, both functional and structural
- propreoceptive awareness, an introduction
- Time trail – triathlon introduction
- Knowledge based rather than formula based
- Human assessment based – no proprietary equipment needed (although tools can accelerate the process)
- Much greater client satisfaction
- Far greater consistency of result
IBFI Credits 80
Extras –Although the education is 100% independent of any tool or parts manufacturer in the education some techniques and products will be shown and demoed
- Products – Tools used
- Gebiomized pressure mapping (foot + saddle)
- Currex insoles
- G8 insoles
- Bikefit wedges, pedals spacers, etc
- Cobb saddles
- Forza components
- Bikesettings tools