- This event has passed.
: MANAGEMENT OF CYCLING INJURY: On and off the bike strategies and interventions
April 4 - April 6£750
- Analysis of Cycling Biomechanics and integrating technologies
- Pedalling technique
- On the bike fit interventions: contact point selection and set up .
Modifications to accommodate injury.
- Dealing with individual differences and accommodating asymmetries
- Detailed off bike assessment and screening .
- Off bike exercise prescription to enhance performance and injury
- prevention . Analysis of sporting demands for cyclists and triathletes.
John is a chartered physiotherapist who has been involved
in elite sport since 1998 including the English Institute of
Sport and was L ead P hysio therapist for Briti sh Triathlon
from 2006 – 2009. John has been bike fitting since 2009 and
has taught hundreds of bike fitters from around the world
on behalf of Retul and independently as PhysioHaus since
For more info please email email@example.com